7 new shows headline the JobRadio.Fm weekly stream. This week you will hear these fine shows as well as a dozen new career breaks for how to follow up after you apply.
1. SECRETS OF THE JOB HUNT: Guerrilla Job Search Tactics with Kevin Donlin and David Perry (download mp3)
2. JOB SEARCH GUY: The generation gap between gen x and gen y. (download mp3)
3. STAYING EMPLOYED: Over 50 talks with Joanne Bowlby who is Associate Director and a specialist in communications with the AARP in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Joanne talks about today’s job market and how it has changed for those working over the age of 50, and how you might adapt to get the attention of prospective employers. (download mp3)
4. TOTAL PICTURE RADIO: Five Essential Moves That Are Happening Right Now in the Executive Job Market! with Karen Armon, creator and founder of the MarketOne Executive system (download mp3)
5. CAREER RENEGADE: Renegade Profile with Voiceover artist Jeffrey Kafer (download mp3)
6. CAREER COMMUNIQUE RADIO: Job search 101. Are you struggling to stand out in a competitive job market? Unclear how to position your strengths and experience as a ‘must-have’ by a potential employer? Receiving lots of knock-backs and no thank you’s and unclear what do next? Annemarie Cross and Keith Keller interview Brenda Blackburn from Vancouver, Canada and Melita Long from Wellington, New Zealand to discuss how you can stand up and stand out in a competitive job market.(download mp3)
7. JOBS IN PODS: Jobs in Dietetics with Sodexo. A candid conversation with Area Support Mgr Wayne Strauss about working in this dynamic field. (download mp3)